"The numbers aren't hard to find online, but who cares? If it were
true, that
would eliminate Curious George's only remaining reason for our presence
in
Iraq. We can't have that happening - reality shifting based on actual
physical facts. "

At least President Bush has a plan to deal with terrorism. And it may
very well work. Guys like you don't have a plan, nor anything positive
to contribute. And even if you did, last time I checked, the American
people gave the job to President Bush by returning him to office in a
decisive election. Now, instead of at least giving him the benefit of
the doubt and supporting what he's trying to do, you instead you seek
to divide the country and try to weaken the Commander in Chiefin a time
of war. That only emboldens our terrorist enemies and makes the war
harder, longer and costs more lives.