Rick

"Rod Speed" wrote in message ...

Rick wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Rick wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Doug Kanter wrote
wrote

Like we ignored Afghanistan for over a decade, while
the Taliban let Bin Laden run terrorist training camps.

Ignored? We financed and armed the Taliban, professor.

Like hell we ever did.

Usama bin Laden was on our CIA payroll for years.

Irrelevant to who financed and armed the Taliban.

It's relevant you pathetic twerp. The very roots
of the Taliban was the armed resistance against
the Soviet Union's occupation of Afghanistan.

Not a ****ing clue, as always. That was the
Mujahidin, you stupid pig ignorant clown.

Good grief, what a moron. The Taliban was the major faction of
the Mujahidin. Their principal suppliers and trainers were the
U.S. and Saudi Arabia.

Do some research on the history of bin Laden and Mullah Omar
before making an even bigger idiot out of yourself. Please.