Rod Speed

Rick wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Rick wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Doug Kanter wrote
wrote

Like we ignored Afghanistan for over a decade, while
the Taliban let Bin Laden run terrorist training camps.

Ignored? We financed and armed the Taliban, professor.

Like hell we ever did.

Usama bin Laden was on our CIA payroll for years.

Irrelevant to who financed and armed the Taliban.

It's relevant you pathetic twerp. The very roots
of the Taliban was the armed resistance against
the Soviet Union's occupation of Afghanistan.

Not a ****ing clue, as always. That was the
Mujahidin, you stupid pig ignorant clown.

Once THEY got the russians to leave with their tails between
their legs, THEN the Taliban was financed and armed by
PAKISTAN and THEN they did over the Mujahidin.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you've
never ever had a ****ing clue about anything at all.