Bryan Martin

As Jeff says this is with a septic system. Is their anything I can check
with this or should I just contact the people who installed it?

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
In a nearby neighborhood here, that meant the municipality had not
installed sewer pipes correctly. Lots of factors were involved, including
the fact that they ran the storm sewers into the same lines as the home
systems. Big rains or overly fast snow thaws resulted in lots of very
smelly basements. The town had to dig up a couple of miles of pipe and
start from scratch. You might want to start documenting these things, and
yelling at the appropriate people. An evaluation from a plumber might be a
good idea, too.

"Bryan Martin" wrote in message
. com...
We have a new home of about 2 months (new septic etc.. also) and we were
caught in that tropical storm mess yesterday which dropped about 2 inches
of rain on our newly, still strawed yard. Yesterday and last night in
the master bathroom only we are getting a very bad (like raw sewage)
smell from the shower or toilet area. Their is no backup into either or
any sign of it but it smells really bad. When we woke this morning
either we had become immune or the smell is no longer that strong. Any
idea what's going on here.

--
My hourly rates:
$35 per hour.