Peter Hyde

Tom wrote:
My sister-in-law makes jewelry and loves cocobolo. She has asked me if I
could turn some small beads for necklaces. The beads need to be no larger
than 1mm, and must have a hole drilled in them for the necklace filament.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me before I start? Any help would be
appreciated.

Forget turning them instead use your belt sander. You build a box that
will sit over the belt and then toss in some small cubes of wood, turn
it on and go for a beer. When you come back the cubes will be small
perfect spheres. Or so I've been told :-)

--
Remove no & spam to email

meet me at:
http://peterhyde.bravehost.com/