SteveB

I believe there is something that every child should learn by the age of
five.

Life is not fair, and there is no justice in the world.

But, we get these ideas that when something goes wrong, we can cry out, and
all will be mended.

"He took my truck."

"She hit me."

We go to adults seeking fairness and justice. From there, we go to adult
figures or authority figures to get settlement of an issue.

Those who find out very early that life is not fair, and there is no justice
in the world do much better than those who don't. They don't live their
lives wearing Pollyanna glasses and spending so much time crying and
snivelling.

It's not that ebay isn't fair.

People are people.

HTH, but I doubt it.