JohnM

Steve Smith wrote:
I had a similar problem (with Mozilla). Ebay told me lots of things,
none of which helped. I suggested that they should fix their software so
that it worked with all browsers. They wrote back explaining that the
didn't just accept ideas from people, I would have to basically sign
that I didn't want to retain any rights to my idea to improve their
software....I told them this was a very unsatisfactory answer. They came
back with their first suggestions, no joy there. Tried deleting all my
cookies, etc.

I don't know how to fix it, but please do continue to complain to Ebay.

Steve

They seem to have changed some stuff in the past month or so, my Firefox
was displaying search pages and "myebay" pretty screwey. Seems to have
settled down now though.

John