Gunner

On 8 Jul 2005 15:15:29 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Perhaps you would wish to channel the spirit of Neville Chamberlain

Hmm. "We have achieved peace in our time." Compare and
contrast that with "Mission Accomplished" if you please.

Christ..you are going to try that lame tactic? Its well known that
that poster was for the ****ING SHIP..not the war effort.

Roosevelt and Truman won a tough war. Bush has been dicking
around for years and accomplished nothing. Even his own
trained pony says we're gonna be in there for about 12 more
years.

As Bush stated quite clearly, when we have an enemy that compasses
many nations, with no clear organizational structure..the war is
likely to last for generations. Need me to post the transcript of that
TV speech? It will only make you look the fool however.

Who's gonna fly the helicopters off of *this* embassy roof?
Your *grand*children?

Jim

It would depend on if the Left does the same thing this time, as they
did the last time....lose the war via the media and not on the battle
field.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown