Art

Just need to tell them what model the set is, they can research the proper
remote for you and order it.
"JANA" wrote in message
You NEED the original factory remote. There is no other way. If you get a
universal remote for your set, you will only be able to the basic
functions.

The original remote can be ordered from any of the authorized Sony parts
distributors.

--

JANA
_____

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I have inherited a Sony KV-21XMTU but I dont have the remote control.
Does anyone know how I can tune it - at the moment I can get it to tune
but cannot store the setting as a channel number.

Also, how do I get to AV mode?

Is there anywhere online that has a instruction manual? I did a search
on google but the only links I could find returned 404 errors.

Any help is much appreciated
Cheers
squelch41