Ned Simmons

Default Milling machine identification

In article ,
says...

Some time ago, there was a TV special about the re-encasement of the
Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights.
It included a short clip of an amazing milling machine, whose head was
suspended over the workpiece on a set of what looks like hydraulic
rams. Since then, I've been trying to find more information about
this machine, and it's capabilities.

I finally found a small picture of it, and bumped it's size up 300%:
http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/MillingMachine.jpg

Does anyone have an idea who makes it?

Looks like it could be a hexapod. I believe Ingersoll was
working on this concept. I don't know if anything practical
has come of it yet.

Ned Simmons