SteveB

Holy crap, people. For a group of adults, there are some really dumb as
dirt people here.

First, with any system, the object is to use and manipulate the system to
get the desired result. In this case, for your bid to win.

If it is done with sniping, sign up for a snipe program. I use bidnapper,
and win 8 out of 10 things I bid for. BUT, I bid what I will pay for the
item, and lots of times, it comes in for less.

I can tell you LOTS of ways to get deals on ebay. I am an oldtime ebayer,
both selling and buying. I will tell you only one, and then listen to all
the ****ing and moaning about how wrong this is .........

Do a search on something you want. Arrange the hits with the NEWEST LISTED
FIRST. Now cruise through there and find the things that idiot sellers have
put in with a severely low Buy-It-Now price. Buy them, if you want.
Perfectly legal. Perfectly moral. Perfectly ethical.

Sheesh, people. Learn how to work the system, or just don't participate at
all. But all this ****ing and moaning is ridiculous.

Sheesh.

Steve