Dave Plowman

Default Query: Legality of Electrical work

In article ,
Jerry. wrote:
Every trade from glaziers to car mechanics is trying to find a
health & safety or environmental pretext to ban DIY, and they're
largely motivated by greed imho.

In one. You've got the cigar.

Some of it is due to the DIYer not understanding the required standards
that have to be worked to, would you accept someone making a TV
programme with VHS gear with little or no understanding of shot
composition and audio mixing IYSWIM ?

It happens already - don't you watch TV?

I personally prefer not to watch such rubbish, but I don't want a law
against it. That's the difference.

--
*When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn