Brian

Bill Green wrote:
wow, this is a trip:

the $16,000 hvac system I had put in 2 years ago whistles loudly when the AC
is on. The installers can't do anything about it.

Bologna!

the $12,000 roof I had put on 2 years ago has a leak over the back porch.

the reason I know the roof leaks over the porch is because the AC condensate
drain that should be running only in emergency runs all the time and pointed
out the leak in the porch roof to us.

Born yesterday? So you think that tiny stream of water draining to the
roof
for 2 hours /day for 3 month will cause a leak on say 20 year shingles?

1) Get HVAC ( or DIY ) to clear primary drain.
2) Get HVAC guy to fix ductwork so it doesn't whistles
3) Get roofing guy to fix roof.
4) Contact attny.