Duane Bozarth

" wrote:

Thanks to everyone for trying. I am not worried about protecting the
doors - just don't want them to blow open. There is not enough room to
slide anything in from the side; have to drop it in....that was the
reason for wanting something U shaped. The doors open inward into an
entry hall that is only a few inches wider on each side than the doors.
If you'll come up with any suggestions - please keep posting. We may
get lucky and not need these ... but you never know.

Easy enough to make a strap from 1/4" (or even heavier) --if you don't
have ability to bend it yourself, a shop could do it easily.