Doug Kanter

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
I had a new roof put on three years ago, and spent the extra money to
get the 50 year top of the line product. The work was great, the roof
looks great... except in one area in the front of our house where one
soffet overhangs about 5 feet of roof from the room below. This is on
the north side. We've even cut back the bigger trees last year so
nothing is overhanging the house.

So how do I rid myself of this green growth. It's almost microscopic,
and not moss. It could be a green mold maybe? But should I try
bleach or boraxo or what? I have a 2300 psi washer, but I know that
this would be a no-no. Ideas?

Roof material? If it is 50 years I'm guessing tile. Or metal?

Next contestant! The roof's not 50 years old, it's 3 years old and the
material has a 50 year guarantee.