Edwin Pawlowski

"Howie" wrote in message
oups.com...
I plan to paint the garage, which is covered with a fibre-type
clapboard siding that has paint peeling in various places...

How do I prep the siding for a new coat of paint? Wire brush? Pressure
washer?

What is the quickest and easiest way to do this?

Quickest and easiest is to scrape off the loose stuff and roll on a coat of
paint. Done. They do it again in a year or two.

Then there is the right way to do it, but you didn't ask for that
information. It takes longer and it more difficult, but may last 10 years.