Rick R

If you painted a fence and did not ask the owner then you would be liable
for any damages. Including the cost of removing or repainting to the owners
preference.

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
In article , Corinne

wrote:

- My neighbor has a fence and the back side faces my backyard.
-
- Can I paint it to match the color of my house, or do I need his
- permission first?
-
- Thanks.
-
- Corinne

I'd go ahead and paint it, but be absolutely sure that the paint
stays on your side. You don't want his side to have paint dripping
through the cracks. Frankly, I don't know how you could do it. Maybe
someone here has painted one side of a fence.

Another idea would be to clean it and protect it with something like
a deck/wood protector. That way it shouldn't look bad in a few years.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/