HeatMan

wrote in message
On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:41:39 GMT, "FDR"
wrote:

"Gort" wrote in message
cowboy wrote:
No wonder they call it "Canaduuuuhhh" !

at least Canada's president did not:

take the largest surplus of all time and turn it into the largest

deficit
of all time, something we now have to pay back, and so your children

and
grandchildren are now about $150,000 in debt......each!

murder over 100,000 innocent Iraqis who never did anything to any

country

set back environmental law 200 years by selling out to mega-polluting
evil corporations

try to force organized shady religion on the people in violation of

the
Constitution

steal the presidential election twice

implement policies that resulted in the largest job loss in American
history

lie to the American people and the world with one reason after another

on
why nearly 2000 Americans needed to die, then we find out it is all a
pack of lies

install wacko extremist judges into lifetime appointments in the

federal
judiciary, ensuring this Hitler-like madness will continue

Gawd how I love you lie-berals! You take your bull**** propaganda that
has been disproved 10,000 times and stick with it anyway.
You never let facts or truth enter into your rhetoric or thinking.

Nor do conservatives, like when they say there are WMD's but have no

facts
to prove it. But hey, it's only caused thousands to die unnecisarily.

In fact, thinking isn't something you bother with at all.
That's really something to be proud of.

If Bush did some thinking prior to going to war we wouldn't be there

right
now.

Bush ------ Thinking ???????

Impossible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant expect that much from a Babboon.......
(no offensive against babbons, they are much more caring than Bush).

Ya know, a liberal cousin of mine was harping at me, a conservative (and a
libertarian), about the state of the nation in some emails. She mentioned
that the stock market was tanking still, ever since GW took office. I
informed her that I had rolled over a pension fund into an IRA about 3
months after GW took office. In the time since, I have slightly more than
doubled my money in that account. If that GE reject Bob Nardelli was worth
a hoot and a holler, I would have almost tripled it by now.

Liberals try to turn words around to suit their purposes.

By the way, she stopped talking to me after I told her that gem...