Joseph Meehan

Here's the scenario:
The bathroom light does not work. The problem must be a blown fuse,
the light switch, or the florescent light fixture.

Or a couple of others, but you covered most of them.

Upon a closer
look. I found both the circuit breaker and light switch to be okay.

Exactly how did you check them?

also discovered that there's no electrical current coming from the 2
wires that are connected to the switch.

Exactly how did you check that.

Normally there will be two wires to a switch, but to determine if they
are live, you need to compare them to the other side of the circuit. Both
wires at the switch are the same as one wire on the light, but not the
other. They should be black or red. The other side should be white.

So what do you think is the
problem is?

As I said there are many other possibilities including odd in wall
wiring that may have failed. Tracking down more than you said you checked
could be difficult and would be unusual and maybe dangerous to even look for
if you don't know what to look for and how to stay safe.

So let us know more about how you checked what you checked.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit