Default Pool Automation

Now that the pool season is almost over up here in Canada it's time to
start about next year's pool project.

What I had in mind, and this is only in the preliminary stages, is
having an Stenner-type injector pump feed a chlorine solution in the
return line of my above-ground pool.

The scheduling and control of it all I'm still investigating. I would
like to feed a dissolved solution of calcium hypochlorite from a
chemical tank located in the pool shed that's within short distance
from the injection point.

What are the pros and cons of having such a solution tank? What should
I watch out for? Will the calcium precipitate on the bottom of the
tank? Will it generate too much fumes as to be dangerous? Will this
solution lose 'power' over time as does bleach? What is the preferred
contruction material of this tank? Does it need to be vented? Will
feeding cal hypo on a schedule make the water cloudly?

Thanks,