Steve Stone

In article .net,
says...
How old is the dishwasher. Some racks have long warranty. Depends on brand
and model.

"Chuck B." wrote in message
news
I remember reading about some sort of repair kit to cover the worn spots on
vinyl covered metal racks in a dish washer. I checked with Sears repair and
they told me I had to buy a new rack. About $40. I looked at the stuff you
can buy in HD that is used to coat screw driver handles, etc. Do you think
it would work? It says it can be applied by brush. Anybody have any ideas?

Will the stuff for tool handles hold up to the soap and hot water and
drying cycle heat ?