Default Stapling Insulation

Sorry, I posted this on misc.consumers.house before I found this group.
Just ignore my post over there.

Hello all, I insulated my garage last winter with faced insulation. I
didn't have a staple gun at the time and was always going to staple it
when I remembered to grab one at Lowes.

Of course I completely forgot about this and had several sheets of
drywall hung yesterday before I realized I never stapled the
insulation.

Is this going to be a problem? The insulation had a pretty tight fit
and didn't settle any the 6 months it has been up. I could take the
drywall down but it's a major headache since I'm doing it by myself.

Let me know what you think or just let me know how stupid I am for
making such a bonehead mistake. Thanks in advance.