Bob

"HotRod" wrote in message
I posted this in the boat newsgroup but it doesn't seem to get enough
traffic, thought someone here might be able to help.

My Dad is looking at a twin engine (twin 260 hp) 25' boat. But he has one
major question? will he be able to take someone skiing behind a twin

engine
boat? A bunch of people we have talked to say that you don't ski behind a
twin engine boat,

WHY? Is it a problem with the wake or just cost of fuel?

I used to ski behind a 31 foot twin engine cruiser. We added about 60 feet
to the tow rope to get the skier out of the rough water from the prop. You
could really get AIR from that wake.

Bob