Gort

cowboy wrote:
No wonder they call it "Canaduuuuhhh" !

at least Canada's president did not:

take the largest surplus of all time and turn it into the largest deficit of
all time, something we now have to pay back, and so your children and
grandchildren are now about $150,000 in debt......each!

murder over 100,000 innocent Iraqis who never did anything to any country

set back environmental law 200 years by selling out to mega-polluting evil
corporations

try to force organized shady religion on the people in violation of the
Constitution

steal the presidential election twice

implement policies that resulted in the largest job loss in American history

lie to the American people and the world with one reason after another on
why nearly 2000 Americans needed to die, then we find out it is all a pack
of lies

install wacko extremist judges into lifetime appointments in the federal
judiciary, ensuring this Hitler-like madness will continue

Gawd how I love you lie-berals! You take your bull**** propaganda that
has been disproved 10,000 times and stick with it anyway.
You never let facts or truth enter into your rhetoric or thinking.
In fact, thinking isn't something you bother with at all.
That's really something to be proud of.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.