Joseph Meehan

Steve wrote:
Does anyone have any advice on sanding hardwood (oak) floors? The
hosue is empty, and the floors are in good condition with no finish
on them. I have heard a belt or a rotary sanders are available.

I have used the belt type floor sanders and with some practice got good
at it. I was lucky I did not damage anything important while practicing.
The rotary floor sanders are suppose to make the job less demanding for us
unskilled types. I have not tried one so I can't say. I would personally
rent one the next time I do that kind of job even though I believe they take
longer.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit