Pop

"Mark" wrote in message
oups.com...
suggest you use Stabil in your spare gas.

Mark

That's not a bad idea. I haven't had a problem yet,
but those can be famous last words. The gas does get
used, in rotation, but some of it stores for up to
about 5 months or more. It gets used for the
snowblower of course, plus keeping the generator full,
and as soon as the weather warms we start using it in
lawn tractors, etc., until it's gone. I've got about
11 gallons left right now so it's been there quite
awhile. Natch, I use a filter-funnel when I fill
equipment too; it's interesting the stuff you get in
even brand new cans.

Thanks

Pop