TURTLE

"Stuart" wrote in message
Can someone tell me how to get rid of ticks in my bed?
S2

This is turtle.

well you maybe a troll but here is the cure for tick in a house. Go to Walley
World and get you a 50 pound bag of Flea and Tick killer Pellets. Wash all the
bed cloths in boiling water or hot water. then pour the whole 50 pounds of
pellets through out your house and all over and under your bed. Leave your house
for 24 hours and then come back and sweep up all the pellets and vacuum up the
rest nd you will kill and get fid of the ticks with the vacuuming the bed and
floors.

Now to prevent the ticks from coming back get you a Cratemertial bush to put in
your bed room. They will not come back with it there.

Also make your mate before curing up take a bath.

TURTLE