John Rumm

Default Shed Electrics

Lurch wrote:

But you know what like these DIYers are. They say they'll only put a certain
load on things, and then, before you know it, they're running disco's in the
garden for the kids. :-))

Well, quite! I've just re-read my post and it sounded a bit angry,
sorry about that!
But, I've run complete DJ rigs, including most if not all of the
lighting, from 13A extension leads before now. I don't think a kids
disco is going to pull more than a couple of amps.

Not only that - if the OP selects the correct MCB rating at the house
end then one of its jobs will be to protect the SWA from overloading.

--
Cheers,

John.