Art Yokell

What a crock of crap that is. What are you selling?
"Richard" wrote in message
oups.com...
Nehmo Sergheyev wrote:
Does anybody have a recommendation on where to get equipment to do foam
insulation? Polyisocyanurate would probably be best, but I'm open to
other foams. I would use it to retrofit older houses that currently just
have nothing but cavities in the exterior walls. Ideally, I'd like a
setup sized for a small contractor.

I'm in Kansas City, and it would be nice to have a supplier here, but I
expect the company would be outside of this area.

Just curious, Nehmo, but what do you plan to tell the home
owners/buyers when they complain about the highly unpleasant monomer
that off gasses from these walls for the next year or so?

Will by be finalcially responsible for their health problems and
possibly environmental clean up of the houses?
Richard