Banty

In article et, k says...

I only looked at the Brasilia because of your post, and it looks nice. I
put on a fairly large (400 sq ft) Trex deck about five years ago, and it has
behaved very much as advertised. We've left it to its natural gray and have
not had a single problem. It's basically maintenance by garden hose, except
on the shady side,where it picks up mildew, but that's easily removed. If
the company says the Brasilia product will hold its color, then it looks
very nice to me. Trex is a little flexy to work with, but you get used to
that soon enough.

How do you remove the mildew from the Trex? (bleach, TSP?)

Banty