Edwin Pawlowski

"Dan C" wrote in message
The original poster said "a window a/c". He didn't mention multiple
units.

A single unit is not going to move the air needed to make the entire shop
comfortable.

I believe that's what I said, isn't it?

No, you said:
A "window" type unit will not be able to cool that space. Not even
close.

You offered no reason, no alternatives, no nothing but a simple declaration
that it would not work. It can, in fact work and I've seen it done a few
times. Best solution? I don't know. It is probably the cheapest compared
to a setup with evaporator, blower, remote condenser, mounting pad, etc.

A single unit may even work with some secondary fans for air circulation.
I've not seen the actual space so can't give specifics.

I'm sure the OP learned something from your post. Thank you for
participating.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/