Melissa

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. We decided to go ahead and
increase the depth of the cabinets that needed it to make the crown
work. We fudged together a little mock up based on the descriptions
here and I did decide I didn't like the way it would look to have it
have the very small return. The price didn't change as much as we
feared in the end. R, I appreciate your comments about the design
style, made me think a little harder, but I'm sticking with what we
have. I like the look of the varying heights, and will likely put
some rope lighting up on top of the lower ones to provide some indirect
lighting, and maybe some ferns or something. I hadn't considered that
my kitchen would be thought of as tight, but Hubby agreed with you. Ah
well, those are the colors I want, so I just have to hope it all works
out in the end. And I completely agree with you about the big box, and
doing homework, but this is just where I need to be right now. I really
appreciate your time!

Melissa