I do electrical work in my house myself, however, what you are
suggesting is a bad way to go. Your setup will make it difficult to
make "live electrical" into "not live", by tying two circuits
together.

I know what I am doing but may not have described it in a way that
makes it easy to understand. If it doesn't make sense to any reader
then don't do it. All I have done is to point out that it can be done
and I have done it with perfect safety. If the OP is that ignorant
about DIY wiring I did give a source (sewing machine dealership) where
he can buy a step up transformer that is ready to plug in and use.
The transformer cost me something like $20 back then and its a lot
cheaper than a 240V breaker and the cost of wiring that.

Greetings PaPaPeng,

Your posting expressed good creative thinking which may well have lead
the original poster (if he is ambitious) on the road to a viable
solution. Although the poster probably couldn't install a 240V outlet
safely or to code based on your posting alone and many details were
omitted, it was the best one at the time. You filled in a few blanks
where you didn't have enough information but I don't think you should
be strung up for that.

Keep at it,
William