Jeff Wisnia

RBM wrote:
Jeff, on standard wet niche fixtures there is one screw in the face plate
which when you remove, you have a hermetically sealed unit that pulls out
and if properly installed has enough rubber cord attached to lift the whole
thing onto the pool deck where you can attempt to make repairs Roy
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

snipped

Now, displaying my near total ignorance of swimming pool technology I have
to ask, can you properly change the bulb *without* lowering the water
level even if the screw head isn't damaged?

Jeff

Thanks, I'm glad I asked. Now I understand why he feels he needs a dry
access to get that mangled screw out.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia