Pop

"Michelle and Steve" wrote in message

"Corinne" wrote in message
My neighbor has a fence and the back side faces my
backyard.

Can I paint it to match the color of my house, or do
I need his permission first?

Thanks.

Corinne

Just an observation, but what a statement of how sad
things have become that it was some time before
anyone even SUGGESTED just asking the neighbour what
they thought, and instead brought up legal points
etc........

Yanno, if everyone was on just a LITTLE bit better
terms with their neighbours, life would be easier.
Where I live I know about 50% of the people on my
street, and they know me. It comes in handy because
then people keep an eye out for each other a little
more. If you're new to the neighbourhood, introduce
yourself around and be friendly. You just might be
surprised at the reception you'd get.

I know, I know, I'm a dreamer........

No, you're not a dreamer; that works, and makes life
good.

An ex-Chicagoan
northwest, Belmont/Central