Michelle and Steve

"Corinne" wrote in message
My neighbor has a fence and the back side faces my backyard.

Can I paint it to match the color of my house, or do I need his permission
first?

Thanks.

Corinne

Just an observation, but what a statement of how sad things have become that
it was some time before anyone even SUGGESTED just asking the neighbour what
they thought, and instead brought up legal points etc........

Yanno, if everyone was on just a LITTLE bit better terms with their
neighbours, life would be easier. Where I live I know about 50% of the
people on my street, and they know me. It comes in handy because then
people keep an eye out for each other a little more. If you're new to the
neighbourhood, introduce yourself around and be friendly. You just might be
surprised at the reception you'd get.

I know, I know, I'm a dreamer........

Stevie Z
--
Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride - HST, RIP.