RP

cowboy wrote:

We won't see too much more of him. He's running with his tail between his
legs...

are you on crack?

I am one of the most prolific posters on this board

I just get tired of re-explaining the same basic HVAC 101 concepts to idiots
who think they know everything and actually know very little.

once I have explained the physics or thermodynamics or just a basic concept
to a dumb redneck who is working on his GED, and he still doesn't get it,
and refuses to buy any books, etc, and help himself, that is really all I
can do.

I believe there is a word that describes those of you that suffer from this
affliction. the word is CLUELESS!

You sure talk a big talk. OTOH, your record of the last few weeks proves
to the rest of us that you've never done more than read a book or two on
the subject. And apparently books that the working tech and/or engineer
should avoid.

hvacrmedic