TURTLE

"Ryan Meier" wrote in message
Hello

I live in a fairly old apartment building that only has a single
window air conditioner. The air it outputs into my apartment is cold
and it does a good job keeping my apartment cool. But it does drip a
great deal of water out of the external vent, and I'd like to know if
this means that the unit is inefficient, is being run too much, etc.

The unit was made by GE and runs off of a 240-volt electric outlet.
It's fairly heavy-duty looking, similar to an A/C unit you might see
in a hotel or motel. It's a heater as well; that part worked fine too
last winter, but without all the dripping.

The A/C units of my neighboring tenants don't seem to drip nearly as
much. I didn't live here last summer so I can't compare it that way.

I generally run it when temperatures get above 90 degrees Fahrenheit,
or the humidity is high. Which is common around here, from mid-May
through the end of September days with high temperatures and high
humidity will be nearly every day.

Thanks to anyone who replies.

This is Turtle.

By What i have heard so far , I don't see anything wrong with the system.

TURTLE