Greg O

"HomeBrewer" wrote in message
news:yoQwe.38019$R21.34286@lakeread06...
I have learned a valuable lesson - about checking license
numbers...bonded, insured etc..but it's too late for this deal. Either
way, I really want to burn this guy, before he burns someone else, but now
I don't have a lot of money to pay court fees. I have been told that here
in FL - even if I win in court, there is no guarantee that I'll ever see a
dime of my money back.

What are my options?

eodx2_at_cox.net

First off, you can not collect money from somebody that does not have any.
This dead beat probably is broke, or dealing in cash, so good luck trying to
get any money back. Even if you go to court and get a judgement against him,
it does not mean you will see any money.

Second, did he claim to be licensed? Insured? If so he may have broken laws
in your state, perhaps the state will burn him. You would not see any $$,
but you may get the satisfaction that he is off the streets!
Greg