HeyBub

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
TomKan wrote:
Turtle, you're 100% correct! The part plus shipping/handling* would
probably be a ten spot. I don't have to pry my wallet open with a
crowbar, but I do have to find a place that will sell me another Mr.
Coffee 4 cup coffee brewer for $9.95.

Try some Gevalia coffee and get a free coffee maker. The coffee is
damned good and you can cancel immediately if you don't want to
spring for it. You still get to keep the coffee maker.

http://www.gevalia.com

Do NOT ever buy Gevalia coffee. Gevalia is an unrepentant spammer.

Google: gevalia + spam yields 36,000 entries, the first of which is:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7602542/

"A small California Internet service provider has sued Kraft Foods Inc.,
alleging the firm is responsible for thousands of illegal spam messages.
Hypertouch.com founder Joe Wagner said his company has in the past 12 months
received 8,500 copies of an e-mail pitching Kraft's high-end coffee
subscription service, Gevalia..."