HeyBub

TomKan wrote:
Yeah, no coffee is worth about $10-15 a pound. Starbucks goes for
about this.
My wife tells me how good Starbuck's Coffee is. I decided to try a
cup.

THERE'S A TWENTYISH-YEAR-OLD GIRL WITH A SHAVED HEAD, THREE EARRINGS
IN HER LEFT EAR, TWO IN HER RIGHT AND A SILVER BALL PIERCED THROUGH
THE MIDDLE OF HER TONGUE STANDING BEHIND THE COUNTER:

TONGUE GIRL: Next in line, please.

ME:Hi.

TONGUE GIRL: Welcome to Starbucks. How may I help you?

ME: I'd like a cup of coffee, please.

[...]

My first visit to Starbucks took place about a month ago.

STARBUCKS PERSON: Yes, may I help you.

ME: I'd like a cup of Folger's Instant coffee.

SP: We don't have that.

ME: Okay, give me what you've got that's closest to it.