Les and Gina

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
om...
TomKan wrote:
Turtle, you're 100% correct! The part plus shipping/handling* would
probably be a ten spot. I don't have to pry my wallet open with a
crowbar, but I do have to find a place that will sell me another Mr.
Coffee 4 cup coffee brewer for $9.95.

Try some Gevalia coffee and get a free coffee maker. The coffee is damned
good and you can cancel immediately if you don't want to spring for it.
You still get to keep the coffee maker.

http://www.gevalia.com

I did exactly that. The coffe was pretty good, but not worth $10 - $15 a
pound. The coffee maker is over three years old going strong. The coffe
maker was the type that brews at drinking temp into an insulated carafe.
The coffee stays drinking hot for 8-12 hours.

Les