Joseph Meehan

David Martel wrote:
tM

I don't follow why the roots are a problem. Think for a minute, the
toilet does not have enough water to cause the amount of damage that
you saw. You had a big leak from somewhere and the roots may be a
symptom.

I think the OP knows about the leak and it has been fixed

"The water actually came up in the master bathroom, leak was in the
Kitchen 25ft away. Got leak fixed and house dried out."

Use a poison on the roots to get rid of them

It has been my experience that once roots find a source of water, poison
is only a temporary fix. Maybe this is different in different areas. I
would expect the OP would be interested in any additional information about
what "poison" might work for him. I would like to have offered some advice
on how to address the root issue, but frankly I don't know.

and find out
where all that water is coming from. You may have a leaking pipe in
the slab or a drainage problem.
Good luck,
Dave M.

--