SteveB

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Some of the advice you are getting here isn't worth the paper it's
written
on. "

Including yours. Not having a contractor's license may be a felony in
your state, but it sure isn't in most states. And unless this guy has
screwed a lot of people, the chances of anyone prosecuting him or even
going after him for what went on here in most places is real slim.

I hate words like always ........ never ........... probably ...........

This is why he needs to talk to the people WHERE HE LIVES.

Offering advice to people in other states makes as much sense as me living
in Las Vegas watching the weather report in Wichita.

Steve (an ex steel erection contractor in the State of Nevada)