G Henslee

m Ransley wrote:
You have no case against him, getting arrested is an act of god, like
breaking a leg,. You broke the contract by hiring someone else, probably
you did not give proper legal notice. If I were him I could bring suit
against you if I was operating legaly, or at least I could countersuit
you. In my area it is not illegal to not have a lisence,, but all areas
are different. You esentialy fired him not because yu were unhappy with
the work but for time, which is understandable if he did not have a firm
sentenance, if he had a 3 week sentance then it was the same as firing
him if he was in the hospital, and no contract allows that crap, we all
gert sick. So you paid more, So the other guy had higher rates. You
should be unhappy but what can you do, if he did his best, even though
your new guy said he made mistakes then so what, he just was not a #1
quality guy. The job must have been going ok as that is not the issue.
If I were the guy Id be ****ed I dont have my job when I got out or my
cash. Think about it from his point of view, there are 2 sides a judge
will hear. I would argue if I was him what you say was wrong was the
other guy making more work for himself, and overcharging you.

Now I've heard it all. What a load of horse ****.