Joseph Meehan

Fred wrote:
I have a building in San Francisco where I had a licensed contractor
did some major work. A permit was pulled, contractor did the work, I
was shown a final inspection (so I thought) from this contractor so
final payment was released. Now many years gone by and now trying to
sell the property, my real estate agent requested a (CCR?) report and
to my dismay the San Francisco building department stated no final
permit was issued for this work. Permit expired long ago, now what?

Ask the real estate agent why he wants it. Then assuming he really does
see a problem, then go to the city and ask them how to resolve the problem.
They are the ones with the final say about giving you one.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit