Colbyt

"Some Guy" wrote in message ...
Colbyt wrote:

You are joking aren't you???????????
Most residential trusses are designed to hold up the roof and the
drywall. Attic junk not included. Floor load not included.

I guess that explains how I can load my roof with 120 bundles of
shingles and 5 guys (and that's in addition to the weight of the
existing shingles).

I didn't mention the design load for one nail over because I did not want
some fool trying to figure out how much attic junk that equaled.

It all comes to down to weight distribution and time.

Modify a truss or two the house most likely won't cave in. Over time you
may have some serious problems.

Your house, do as you wish. I won't help you do it by giving you risky
advice.

Colbyt