Dean Swinger

120 gallons good lord thats alot of paint I was thinking 10-15 gallons
on the ext. 25'x75' 1 story house.
On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:23:06 GMT, "Rudy"
wrote:

We borrowed a neighbors..3/4 HP Campbell Hausfield. Put the input hose
right into the 5 gal pails and sprayed away.
Used 120 gallons of paint inside and out. Worked great. I'd go rent one

Were going to be painting our house which is stuccoed my question is
which would be better? should i use a brush and roller or a paint
sprayer? and if i do use a sprayer would i be better off buying one
from hd or renting one my budget will only allow me to spend $300.00
for one which is the max dx model is this a good model or would i save
time money and frustration by renting? the house is small enough to be
sprayed in one day.