SQLit

"Charlie" wrote in message
12 inch ceramic tile over a concrete slab in a 7 year home, yesterday two
tile popped up and later during the day four more popped up, all joining
each other. Tapping around the area I cleaned up it appears more will be
pulling loose, Two of the tile broke during their popping. I don't see any
hairline cracks in the foundation.I live in Central Ca. but we haven't had
any earth quakes to contribute it to and neighbors haven't had the

problem.
Any ideas why before I try to get a pro out to look. I have a few extra

tile
just in case the problem doesn't extend further.
Thanks
Charlie

Was the concrete painted or covered with something before? Did you prep the
concrete? A lot of people say you do not have to. I do and have never had a
loose tile.

Did you use thinset?