dadiOH

Charlie wrote:
12 inch ceramic tile over a concrete slab in a 7 year home, yesterday
two tile popped up and later during the day four more popped up, all
joining each other. Tapping around the area I cleaned up it appears
more will be pulling loose, Two of the tile broke during their
popping. I don't see any hairline cracks in the foundation.I live in
Central Ca. but we haven't had any earth quakes to contribute it to
and neighbors haven't had the problem. Any ideas why before I try to
get a pro out to look. I have a few extra tile just in case the
problem doesn't extend further.

How well and with what were they fastened down? Thinset under all the
tile? Did it release from tile or slab?

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...